Monday, November 1, 2010

Class President

We held an election for Class President today.  The students made campaign posters illustrating the traits that  made their candidate the best animal for the job.  After a secret ballot, Garfield emerged as the winner.  Snowball placed second and was declared Vice-President.  It was determined that Spot and Lizard would be their body guards.  Everyone enjoyed the process and learned a lot about elections. 
Who was your favorite candidate?  Why did you think he/she was the best animal for the job?


12 comments:

  1. I think that garfeild is great for the job!ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great time! I know that you are just the
    right animal for the job garfield!
    Snowball, good job. Do good for your job as
    vice presedent.

    chanyoung

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time voting. Good job Garfield!
    So, Snowball, I hope you more luck next time.


    FROM, BOLT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know garfield is a very good class presedent.He awalse calm me down.By Tyrone

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Tyrone poster.I liked seeing my self.By Benson

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. it was fun. clayton

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think garfield is good for the job.emily

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gor job Garfield your cool from riley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Garfield you are doing a garte job. clayton

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good job Garfield and Snowball!Try being the best president and vice president!Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am praoud because of Mr. Gafeld is our president.



    from isabel

    ReplyDelete